Friday, October 19, 2012

Strug City

With the midterm for Ancient Near Eastern Studies (Anes we dearly refer to it as), and finals approaching for Israel, Palestine, Old Testament, and Hebrew we studious students are struggling with sleep deprivation and cramming 2,000 years of history into our brains. Some evidence to prove my point. And keep in mind, this is only one day I happened to have my camera during classes. There are way more priceless mental pictures I've acquired this semester.



 Even on 5 minute breaks, we utilize our time wisely.
Lesson learned: I many not being acing my tests or remembering everything, but the love for the people here in the center and in the community is increasing more than ever. Late nights watching movies or studying (and when I mean studying I mean being in a groups with books in our hand, but laughing off the wazoo and doing random, delirious things like throwing pitas and trust falling into eachother) are worth all the lost hours of sleep. Plus, that is what class is for right? just kidding..but no really

1 comment:

  1. Kenzers~your posts are the best! I love the amazing things you are experiencing and your description of them! I love your lesson learned format! And really I love you and am so inspired by your words and spirit! Missing you tremendously and grateful for your sunshiney self:)

    ReplyDelete