Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Biblical Zoo


For my friend's birthday we all went to the ZOO! Not just any zoo, the BIBLICAL ZOO.
It was pretty sweet and fun to do something a little different



 How cute is my friend Jaquel loving on the lemur.

 I made an important discovery at the zoo. Top-cotton Tamarin is my new favorite animal! It was the cutest thing ever and even cuter eating that watermelon.

 Some sweet bears. 

 Birthday girl and her favorite animal!

 Paul being hilarious as usual.




 Now a biblical zoo wouldn't be complete without Noah's ark

Fun was had by all at the zoo

Speaking of zoos... 

I finally watched We Bought A Zoo on my plane ride over here and I fell in love with this quote and am trying to use it in my life


lesson learned: "You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it". 

No comments:

Post a Comment